Windsor Public Library
Users are welcome to unlimited use of the machine if they provide their own take-away materials (fabric, thread). The library does not supply any fabric of any kind.
- 23 built-in stitches: 6 basic stitches, 4 stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches, 1 Buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader; top drop-in bobbin
- 1,100 stitches per minute
- Stainless steel bed plate; heavy duty metal Frame; Snap-On Presser feet
- Fully automatic 1-step Buttonhole: make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step
- Up to 6mm stitch width plus 3 needle positions
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- 23 Built-In Stitches – essential, stretch, decorative, 1 automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Supplied by the library: thread in 6 colors, bobbins, general sewing accessories.