Film/Slide to Digital Converter
Reliving and sharing your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
An SD card for storing digital files is necessary when using this machine (only SD cards with 32GB storage or smaller). Users are welcome to unlimited use of the machine if they provide their own take-away materials (SD card). The library does not provide SD cards. Staff can give a demonstration of the machine before this step.
- Save Your Files Directly via SD Memory Card Slot
- Standalone System: No Computer Required
- Scans 35mm Film, 135 Film, Slides & Negatives
- Scannable Photo Sizes 3.5’’ x 5’’, 4’’ x 6’’ and 5’’ x 7’’
- Preview Your Pictures & Media Before Scanning
- 2.4’’ -inch Digital Color LCD Display
- Front Panel Button Control Center
- Automatic Image Adjustment Processing Adjustment